Spring Bazaar Arts and Craft


St. John's held their annual Spring Bazaar on April 8th. 


Bake sale items were to help raise money for a new roof. 
I made these cupcakes and a few mini cake's with my new Russian cake tips for the bake sale.







I packaged up, the single cupcakes in ice cream cups and taped a clear cup upside down as a cover.  This made for a great to go cup.  





I made up multi packs of three and four cupcakes in spring colored and bunny boxes.


For the mini cakes I removed the cup cake holder insert and placed the 5" cakes inside. 
They fit perfectly. 


After checking in, I found the single-serve cups sold faster than the multi-packs.  A good thought for next bake sale. Be sure to stop by next year to check out the wonderful artists and vendors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's old is new again - Mother's Day treat

  While going through family boxes, I came across my grandmother's 1937 Royal Cookbook. Within these well-loved pages were notes from my...